Hi, Myself Yogesh Lotlikar, and I write blogs to express my views on various things I think about. The technical stuff which I write is usually my own experience on issues which come across in the day to day activity. Apart from being a Techie, I have interests in finance, economics, history, politics & travelling. Hence all the other non-technical stuff you would find on my blog is the outcome of my own travel experience or my reading and analysis of various issues which excite me.
I am working in IT industry since Aug 2006, carrying 4 years of experience in Microsoft technologies. I have been working on Microsoft CRM & MOSS 2007 since last one year. I have done my “Master Of Computer Application” from Mumbai University. I have a couple of certifications from the National Stock exchange in the field of capital markets and derivatives.
I am passionate about the things that interest me. I believe a person to be honest in his relationship and dedicated to his profession. I would describe myself to be a workaholic person with positive attitude and constantly ready to take up challenges and make a mark in the IT industry.
- Functional Domain: Finance and Consumer Retail
- Enterprise Servers: MOSS, MS CRM 1.2/3.0/4.0, TFS.
- Languages: MS ASP.net, C#, VB.net, VB 6.0, Ajax, ASP, XML Web Services.
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/08, MS Access.
- Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports 8.0, SQL Server Reporting Services